Sewer pipes from Gamrat SA are recommended for the construction of sewage, sanitary, combined and rainwater systems as well as for the non-pressurized wastewater transport.
We offer pipes with two types of sockets, joined together:
- type P – pipe with a rectangular socket groove (outside diameter: 110–500 mm),
- type W – pipe with an oval socket groove (outside diameter: 630 mm).
Advantages and benefits of PVC-U sewer pipes:
- easy to install thanks to the use of functional connectors and lightweight construction (components are even several times lighter than substitutes made of concrete, stoneware or cast iron),
- high resistance to chemicals, to corrosive and destructive effects of groundwater (even without additional protective coats) and to wear,
- smooth internal surfaces – reducing the flow resistance, and alsoproviding the resistance to depositing of internal sediments and clogging of pipes,
- tightness of joints – preventing the exfiltration of wastewater into the ground and the infiltration of groundwater into the inside of a sewer,
- long service life of pipes.
Physical and mechanical properties: